3.25.2008

1. Three great things:

a. Diamonds. Love them
b. Little children with curly hair. The family at the opposite end of our hall has 3 children, all of whom eschew pant wearing like I've never seen. Every evening, sometime between 6:30 and 9:30pm, the pants-less wonders are released from their cages and commence with the spirited race down our hall. In recent weeks, they have even become so bold as to bang on our door when they reach it, to announce the race winner and then collapse into a fit of the giggles at our step. Pretty much the cutest thing ever.
c. Having a thin day. Hopped on the scale today - down 2lbs from yesterday. Sure, it's water weight. Sure, I was sick for a week and ate nothing of any nutritional value and drank 3L of water yesterday to flush it out of my system. STILL, wanted to do a little happy dance b/c that means I only have 4.5 pounds to lose in the next 3 weeks, rather than 6.4lbs which was pretty daunting!

Bonus wonderful thing: Sexy, yet practical, lingerie. Received as a bridal shower gift this weekend from my friend. Tried it out last night. Yup, it works...and it's even comfortable to sleep in!!

2. Today's goal: Eat only when I'm hungry. Have been struggling with this a bit lately and eating just b/c I want to (see wonderful thing "b"). Went for a great run this morning at the gym, had a granola bar and have just finished off my 1/2 sandwich and pretzels now (almost 3pm) which I think is a pretty good thing. Now to get through the next few hours without snacking -always hard once people start leaving the office and I'm stuck here until 6!

3. Long term goal - washed my face last night and this AM, slathered on the self tanning moisturizer, and have had lots of water. This is going pretty well so far!

4. Random Fact: I can tell the difference between "regular" and "low fat" desserts in a blind taste test!

No comments: